Monday, July 30, 2012

Free fall

We have been audited and need to provide more documentation about the adoption. I had my few moments alone while daddy and Sofie were shipping to find all the docs an copy them. Also, I need to finalize the readoption in our state and was making updates.

During the paper process, I found the picture book her foster parents and adoption agency put together with shots of her old life. I had the bright idea of showing them to her and ... Sadness and desolation followed. She wants to move back to China, wants her old parents and doesn't want us. I am heartbroken.

I know she is happy. It will take longer for her, I guess.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the audit. How annoying. And, I'm sorry the scrapbook made Sofie sad. I'm sure you thought it might be fun to look at together instead of making her upset.

    ReplyDelete