Monday, August 27, 2012

Made it

I made it to India in one piece last night.  It is very tropical - imagine Houston but humid (hahaha)... It is more humid that Houston. I don't know how, but it is.  It also reminds me of Jamaica and Malaysia. I didn't see much last night since it was dark except for a lot of wild dogs and a bunch of men out on the town.  The women don't roam the streets at night. When I got to the hotel, they said a little prayer for me and put pink dried paint on my third eye. It was cool.

The hotel (renaissance) is very nice. I had a lovely breakfast this morning with my colleague, Ali. We are headed to the office soon to go motivate the team.

I skyped with Sofie and her dad this morning. She was so happy to see me. Apparently she didn't sleep at all last night.  Poor baby and poor daddy. I made a couple videos for her at the airport on Sunday and sent them to her dad but he said they made things worse. She played them 60 times each and cried a lot. I hope tonight is better for everyone. Think nice thoughts for them.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment