Saturday, December 17, 2011

Adapting to changes

It has been about 2 weeks since we got home, and we continue to adjust to one another.

We have finally got Sofie on Central Time.  It is wonderful.  This morning, she is still sleeping at 8:00.  We went to a fancy park yesterday, and Sofie ran around for more than an hour so I think she was extra tired.

I am feeling much better, though my eyes still have a tinge of pink.  The antibiotic my doctor put me on really packs a punch though, and it knocks me on my butt for the first 4 hours after I take it.

Oh, she is awake.  I will have to post more later.  Take care.  Happy Holidays.

3 comments:

  1. Glad you're staring to feel better. Question: is your adoption final in the US or do you have some more waiting/paperwork/court appearances?

    ReplyDelete
  2. We can consider the adoption complete, but we will be readopting her in Texas to make sure all the "i's" are dotted and "t's" are crossed. We don't have to do it but we are doing it anyway. This will get her a *gulp* Texas birth certificate.

    We have to wait for her official citizenship docs before we proceed with that. Also, we need to change her name officially (at the same time).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, interesting. *giggle* Texas birth certificate.

    ReplyDelete