Sunday, January 12, 2020

Still working on it

I am still on the nutritarian diet and I have lost 9 pounds so far. I’m not really craving junk like I was though I am eating more starch than recommended on the 6-week plan. The starch helps me feel satiated.

I did my next 14 mile ride today and it was much better with a fixed up bike. They pretty much changed out all the hardware except the frame, handlebars and saddle. I was able to get up as fast as 14 mph during some straight stretches but the hills are killing me.  If I could lost that 100 pounds quick I think it would be much easier to be speedy.

I also officially committed to the MS 150 by signing up. The people I am riding with are doing 100 miles the first day. 100 miles. I am having a hard time seeing that I would be able to ride so far in a single day especially considering I ride an average of 10 mph and there would be breaks along the way. It sounds like a 12 hour ride if I make it at all. I am doubting my abilities here but I am willing to keep training and see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment