Tuesday, October 2, 2012

10 months?!

Time is flying by.  We have just passed the 10 month mark, and I can't believe we are so close to a year.  We have been so lucky with everything, and every day is better than the past. Sofie is amazing. She is our daughter. Sometimes I still boggle that she is mine. I wonder if parents who have their own children have the wonder (and denial) that this little person is their's.   Her language continues to develop. She is learning to write at school (at 3?!). She is so much fun, dancing, singing, golfing, watching football, etc. she has an active imagination. She is amazing, and I am so lucky to have been matched with her.

During the waiting part of the process, it was a beast. I couldn't ask for anything more. I am blessed. Thank you to the universe. I hope I can be the mom this special person needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment