Sunday, November 20, 2011

Today is the day!

Oh, how I have longed to say those words for the last few years. The day is finally here!
I slept fitfully last night, waking up, and thinking of all the things I want to do with our Sofie and wondering how today and this week was going to go.
I finally gave up at 6 am. My hubby was more determined and managed to stay in bed until 7...
I know that whatever happens, it will work out. We will have sunny days and cloudy days, wind rain and shine. Welcome to the family, Baby.
Sent from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. Dear Sally and Espen!!!
    We are following you and thinking of you a lot !!! Hugs from Oddny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear players. You must have met your new master by now. Hopefully everything went well and that you get some sleep tonight. Hilsen K, S og H.

    ReplyDelete